Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Although you won’t pay any more for any purchases you make, the commissions will enable me to continue to provide free content to readers.
Recently I took on the daunting task of revolutionizing not just my work day, but my weeks, months, and yes, even my life using Google calendar. I had to figure out a way for my work life as an entrepreneur and my personal life to co-exist without sacrificing productivity or self care.
Oh yeah… seems simple, right? Well, what if I said that through my weeks of trying this out, I happened across a way to do just that? So without further ado, How to Get the Most Out of Your Day with Google Calendar.
If you’re interested in Acuity Scheduling, the tool I mention in the video, here are some helpful links:
- Acuity Scheduling-I’ve written a massive blog post on how to use Acuity as a CRM, course tool, coaching session manager, webinar scheduler, and MORE.
- Acuity Made Easy-Learn how to use one of the best tools around. This course will be a step by step video tutorial on how to use the most popular features of this amazing tool. AND some ninja tricks Acuity can do that aren’t so well known. PLUS… if you sign up for Acuity using my affiliate link, you’ll get access to this course for FREE! Just email me proof of purchase to support (at) aprildlewis (dot) com.
- And here’s a blog post on how to use Acuity to increase your discovery calls.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie, boot strapper, or killing it in your business, Acuity will be the best $10/month you’ll spend in your business. Annual payments will save you one month per year, too. And they have a decent affiliate program that’s an easy, EASY sell. Because, everyone NEEDS an online schedule if you’re into digital marketing of any kind.
Sign up for my new Acuity Made Easy Course!
Acuity Made Easy Includes Video Trainings On:
- How to integrate Google Calendar, Zoom, ConvertKit, and the Facebook pixel;
- How to set up recurring coaching or workshop events;
- How to set up call limits and boundaries;
- How to create an effective intake form;
- How to embed a book a call button on your Facebook page;
- And bonus training on how to embed an Acuity call booking link with a 17hats intake form to increase potential client calls.
(If you email me proof of purchase through my affiliate link, you’ll get access for free! if you are a current Acuity customer and would like to purchase access to the course, you will be given the opportunity to do that for the $7 purchase fee.)
Disclosure: I have included affiliate links in this post. To read my Disclosure Policy in its entirety, click here. Thank you for supporting my site!