Come join myself and 15 of my closest biz besties & clients whilst we waste away the days in sun drenched Miami, FL from February 12th to the 16th! We’ll be enjoying an in-ground pool, outdoor entertaining areas, and an beautifully decorated, open concept home on the waterfront.
And to make sure we’re keeping the whole fun adventure tax deductible, we’ll be having sessions on…
- how to break through your fears an become the confident online trailblazer you’ve always wished you could… fears like imposture syndrome, fear of failure, fear of wasting time or money, fear of work/life imbalance, fear of success, and fear of failing a client
- how to conquer the successful mindset of selling like… what you think and believe about sales, getting out of your own way, creating excitement and engagement for your offers, overcoming the no’s and the not enough money stories, persevering with passion until you reach sales goals
- how to break down the sales process into its simplest form, ensuring more successfully signed contracts
- how to create an expert persona and service offering that utilizes your zone of genius and draws from your most passionate place
- AND add multiple layers of revenue to your business so you can work smarter, not harder
The Rainmaker Retreat is an exclusive opportunity for 10 motivated digital marketers who want to propel themselves into 2018 with courage, vision, and strategy.
Ticket costs include live sessions, audio recordings, session materials, breakfast & lunch the day of sessions, and lodging. First ten people to purchase tickets get to call dibs on rooms/beds. Home holds up to 16, but over 10 occupants will mean some attendees will have to use sofa bed or air mattresses.
More information on home:
Relax on the elevated deck overlooking the lake, or take a swim in the pool and enjoy the double pool slide. Play billiards/pool inside, enjoy TV or sunbathe in our luscious back yard. Cook on the BBQ grill and have drinks on the deck. We are centrally located to restaurants, shopping, cinemas, gambling resorts and beaches.
The house is beautifully located on a large lake providing the home with lots of space to enjoy being outdoors. There is a large pool with double water slides and a large garden area right beside the pool. The deck is multi level with lots of different seating areas for you to sit overlooking the lake, or to sunbathe. Inside, the house has tiled floor throughout and a gorgeous European kitchen with a large island. Flat screen TVs in each individual bedroom and a large 60″ TV in the family room. The house is open plan, so you can be in the kitchen and be in touch with the rest of your party in the living room, dining room and Florida room. The Florida room has a full sized billiards/pool table, overlooking the pool. Plenty of parking in front for several cars.
More information on the neighborhood:
This neighborhood is in the center of Miami close to everything Miami has to offer. It is close to several supermarkets, stores, multi-plex movie theater and a wide array of restaurants. The house sits on a lake, which has a multi level deck into the water, where you can fish from the deck, or enjoy drinks and dinner. The deck is multi level which gives you excellent views of the lake. The pool has an elevated water slide that has a waterfall feature into the pool, that is lots of fun and an Argentinian BBQ to enjoy cookouts. There is a beautiful park just a 2 minute walk from the house. with a children’s play area and many sporting activities. It features a walking trail, kids play area, picnic areas, tennis courts, basketball courts, handball courts and exercise activities. You are just minutes away from supermarkets and a wide array of restaurants, bars and nightlife.